Monday, December 23, 2013

The Evolution of Pain in Me



I should have applied the phrase "the lesser you know, the better". Now Im hurt, that's for sure. But after a few minutes of pondering, I came to realize that keeping myself in pain won't do me any good. Maybe a few hours ago I was just shocked and dismayed a little bit of what I discovered. Basically because it was quite a human instinct to base our own definition of RIGHT to other people. We tend to forget that we are unique individuals having our own capacity to think and decide.

You chose to be in that path and I hope youre happy with it. This pain Im feeling should be ignored and shook off immediately. Afterall, everything was cleared a long time ago. That painful time when everything was revealed yet the choice was still not in my favor. 

Maybe we are meant to be this way. I should be thankful that our communication is still open and I know that youre just a messenger away, just like the old times.

Im still your friend and will forever be. :)


0 comments: